YipTel Polycom VVX 400 Series of Business Media Phones
A color mid-range business media phone for today’s office workers and call attendants
A color mid-range business media phone for today’s office workers and call attendants delivering crystal clear communications
The Polycom VVX 400 is an expandable color business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
Simplicity and ease of use
The VVX 400 phone brings high-quality, cost effective solution to front line staff handling moderate volume of calls through advanced UC telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 400 makes navigation easy and requires minimal training.
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 400 delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for life-like conversations, while minimizing fatigue making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front line staff the best experience with this high quality twelve line color business media phone. The VVX 400 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on the computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the VVX 400 phone’s screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 400 phone is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprise-grade, web-based, configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a small number of phones throughout the entire organization.
Customizable and expandable
The VVX 400 phone provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 400 phone also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users’ need and business grows.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 400 leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 400 mid-range business media phone can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization’s unified communications strategy.
- Improve productivity for office staff and knowledge worker’s via an intuitive larger, color display and easy to use line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third-party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
User interface features
Headset and handset compatibility
Call handling features2
Open application platform
Network and provisioning
Polycom VVX 400 comes with:
Unit box dimensions
Master carton quantity
Country of origin
1. To enjoy all the benefits of Polycom HD Voice when using the phone in the headset mode, you must use a wideband headset.
2. Most software-enabled features and capabilities must be supported by the server. Please contact your IP PBX/Softswitch vendor or service provider for a list of supported features.
3. Planned future compliance
Download the YipTel Polycom VVX 400/410 HD Datasheet (PDF).